To enroll into your career training program with New Horizons Sacramento you will need to apply for training with both New Horizons and the Veterans Administration.
New Horizons Application Process
Your Education Consultant will review and assist you through the New Horizons Sacramento application process to start your training as quickly as possible. You will need to provide the New Horizons Certifying Official a copy of your VA GI Bill Certificate of Eligibility and your Application for VA Education Benefits (VA Form 22-1990), to include, but not limited to:
- DD Form 214 (Member 4) for all periods of active duty service (excluding active duty for training)
- DD Form 2384, Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) if applying for Chapter 1606
- Copies of orders if activated from the guard/reserves.
New Horizons Las Vegas wants to help you succeed in your new career in IT. We make applying for school and using your Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits simple and easy.
Post 9/11 GI Bill Application Process
To apply for your Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits you will need several pieces of information including:
- GI Bill Benefit Application
- Form DD214 - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Dates and service status for each period of military service.
- Number of months of eligibility remaining for benefits under one or more VA education programs.
- Information Pertaining to participation in the “$600 Buy-Up Program”
- GI Bill Kicker Contract (if participated)
- Transcripts for all periods of post-secondary education
- Banking information to allow for direct deposit of benefits
Do not delay your application!
Apply online for faster processing at Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits Application